Omaha CMA White Mass with dinner and speaker
Friday October 19, 2018
Mass will be celebrated by Archbishop Lucas at 6:00 P.M. at Christ the King Church
Following the Mass, there will be a dinner event at the Parish Center for CMA members, all health care workers as well as invited family and friends. Thomas Hilgers M.D. will speak on the The 50th anniversary of Humanae Vitae.
Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, is the founder and director of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction (located in Omaha, Nebraska). Dr. Hilgers founded the Pope Paul VI Institute in response to the challenges in Pope Paul VI’s 1968 letter Humanae Vitae. The scientific research and methodologies developed at the institute offer an alternative in women’s health care that embodies the best principles of medicine in order to build a culture of life. This institute has not only developed and provided these methods and procedures in Omaha, but has also trained numerous OB/GYN fellows who are providing these services throughout the U.S. and the world. Dr. Hilgers has served on the Pontifical Council for the Family and is an active member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
Tables are available to purchase and can include a tax-deductible donation to the Omaha Chapter. Sponsors for this event are also welcome and appreciated, sponsors have the option of being listed in the program. This is also a good opportunity to renew your membership in the Omaha Chapter of the CMA.
For Ticket information click here
- May 19 – Tom Venzor, Nebraska Catholic Conference – “Nebraska Legislative Update” Location: Sancta Familia. 9:00 A.M. Mass followed by speaker.
- June – CMA Leadership Training meeting (information on national CMA website).
- July 21 – board meeting or open meeting with speaker
- August 18 – board meeting or open meeting with speaker
- September 15 – board meeting
- October 19th White Mass (6:00 P.M. celebrated by Archbishop Lucas at Christ the King) followed by dinner event: Speaker and honored guest: Thomas Hilgers M.D. on the 50th anniversary of Humanae Vitae